1 ½ Cup cabbage cut bite size
6 broccoli, cut bite size
10 snow pea, ends clipped
10 carrot, sliced across
2 asparagus sears, cut to 1-in lengths
3 mushroom, halved
½ Cup green and red bell chili, slices lengthways
4 baby corn, medium size
¼ Cup ear mushroom thinly sliced
½ Cup bean sprouts
2 Teaspoons chopped garlic
4 Tablespoon cooking oil
1 Teaspoons dark soya sauce
2 Tablespoon light soya sauce
1 pinch ground pepper
- Fry the garlic for a little while in the oil.
- Add the vegetables and sauté.
- Add dark soya sauce, light soya sauce and bean sprouts
- Stir fry the ingredients until mixed well.
- Spoon the vegetables onto platter and sprinkle with ground pepper.
- Serve hot with Jasmine rice.